Game-fish sentence example
- Inland streams and lakes are well supplied with game fish; state laws prohibit the sale of game fish and their being taken, except with hook and line.
- The speckled trout, which abounds in nearly all of the mountain streams and lakes, is the principal game fish.
- They thrive in the Wyoming streams and rivers and are superior game fish.
- The game fish include the bass (small-mouth and large-mouth), brook trout, pike, pickerel, and muskallonge, and there are many other large and small food fishes.
- legendry game fish The Mahseer have thrilled generations of sportsmen, and indeed will continue to do so.Advertisement
- They are a gathering point for many kinds of pelagic and game fish such as dogtooth tuna, large jacks and even sailfish.
- Visitors can try for tuna, marlin, swordfish, and other large game fish.