Game-bird sentence example
- There was a moment of realization as he understood her brave actions, and then a snap as the line let loose and he tumbled backwards like some mortally wounded game bird shot from the sky, arms outstretched, scream muffled in his mask.
- There is a state game bird farm (1909) near Sherburne in Chenango county.
- The ruffed grouse and wild turkey are found in the wooded mountainous districts, while the quail (here called "partridge") is a game bird of the open stubble fields.
- Season Shot (ammo with flavor) is hardened pellets of various seasonings that will melt while your game bird is being cooked.
- If this invention can do what its creators say it can, it will revolutionize the game bird industry.Advertisement
- Enjoy unique wines such as Blaufrankisch Reserve and Game Bird Blush here.