Gam sentence example
- There are several houses of interest, notably the Priory and Dr Awbrey's residence (now called Buckingham House), both built about the middle of the 16th century, but the finest specimen is Newton (about a mile out, near Llanfaes) built in 1582 by Sir John Games (a descendant of Sir David Gam), but now a farmhouse.
- Yr ydym ar gam newydd o fuddsoddi mewn datblygiadau cyfalaf.
- Machynlleth (perhaps Maglona in Roman times) has Owen Glendower's "senate house" (1402), and is known as the scene of Glendower's attempted assassination by Dafydd Gam.
- gam newydd o fuddsoddi mewn datblygiadau cyfalaf.
- Ganesha's seed mantra is Gam, and verses 7 - 9 of the Ganesha Upanishad comprise a simple meditation upon it.Advertisement
- visionary founder, Gilbert de Botton, GAM has been owned by UBS AG since 1999.
- SchNEWS 414, 11th July, 2003 GAM SHOW Massacre in Aceh, ( Indonesia again pummels state wanting independence with British arms).
- Established in 1983 by its visionary founder, Gilbert de Botton, GAM has been owned by UBS AG since 1999.