Galvanize sentence example
- His efforts to galvanize the deal were very effective.
- He decided to talk loudly and galvanize the team into action.
- She decided to shout at him to galvanize him to take action.
- He understood their problem and it helped galvanize him to volunteer to help them.
- He decided to galvanize the screws so that they would not rust.Advertisement
- Asking questions was the best way to galvanize the final decision.
- The idea that young comedians, furious with the Thatcher regime, might somehow galvanize Britain 's youth into activism looks tragically wan now.
- The idea that young comedians, furious with the Thatcher regime, might somehow galvanize Britain's youth into activism looks tragically wan now.
- In the 8th century Charlemagne, through the Capitularies, tried in vain to galvanize preaching; such specimens as we have show the sermons of the times to be marked by superstition, ignorance, formality and plagiarism.
- As statesman Dalberg was distinguished by his "patriotic" attitude, whether in ecclesiastical matters, in which he leaned to the Febronian view of a German national church, or in his efforts to galvanize the atrophied machinery of the Empire into some sort of effective central government of Germany.Advertisement
- Not even the imagination and skill of Berlioz could galvanize into permanent artistic life an instrumentation based exclusively upon instruments, however suggestive his wonderful orchestral effects may have been to, contemporary and later artists, who realize that artistic effects must proceed from artistic causes.