Gallup sentence example
- frames in Among these may be named the American, Adair, the U.S.A. Danzenbaker, Gallup, Heddon, Langstroth and Quinby.
- At that time the best option for finding out what the "people's choices" were was to run a Gallup Poll.
- Three of these, the American, Adair and Gallup, may be termed square frames, the others being oblong, but the latter shape appears to possess the most all-round advantages to the modern bee-keeper.
- A 1989 Gallup poll seemed to show strong support of the use of animals in biomedical research.
- One Gallup poll at the time said more people knew about the trial than knew the full name of the president.Advertisement
- It was the third time the winners of these pop culture awards were decided by online voters instead of a Gallup poll.
- Gallup ran a survey in all the different categories to decide the favorites of the public.
- In 2005 the Gallup Pool was eliminated and online voting was implemented in its place.
- In January 1970, four teens in Gallup, New Mexico reported an encounter with a werewolf along the side of the road.
- Gallup reports that average budget for 2010 was $715 per person for Christmas gifts, decorations, and entertainment.Advertisement
- The Cure's most reliable founding members are lead singer Robert Smith and bassist Simon Gallup.
- 'Amazing Things', which achieved the highest ever chart position for the band of Number 2 on the Gallup Charts.