Galliano sentence example
- Search for Galliano cocktails Gin Essentially gin is distilled grain alcohol flavored with different herbs and spices known as botanicals.
- Repeated attempts to capture the fort having failed, Menelek and Makonnen opened negotiations with Baratieri for its capitulation, and on the 21st of January the garrison, under Major Galliano, who had heroically defended the position, were permitted to march out with the honors of war.
- Slowly and carefully pour the Galliano on top, but do not stir.
- She also booked for Gucci, Kenzo, Fendi, Missoni, Balenciaga, Chanel, Nina Ricci, Jil Sander, Miu Miu, and John Galliano in late 2008.
- Tom recently surprised Katie with a selection of Gucci, Versace, John Galliano, Dolce and Gabbana, and Ben De Lisi maternity dresses.Advertisement
- Nicole Kidman was stunning in 1997 in a mustard/greenish John Galliano for Dior gown that made her look ten feet tall.
- Central St. Martins College of Art and Design - Based in London, England this school boasts famous alumni like Stella McCartney, John Galliano and Alexander McQueen.
- Damaris Evans attended the famous Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design with the plan of becoming a clothing designer like other St. Martins alumni John Galliano, Stella McCartney and Alexander McQueen.