Galleria sentence example
- Connecting the piazza with the neighbouring Piazza della Scala is the famous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, a great arcade in the form of a Latin cross, with an octagon in the centre, crowned at the height of 160 ft.
- Pierpont Morgan, who generously returned it to the Italian government, and it was then placed for greater safety in the Galleria Corsini at Rome.
- The Galleria Principe di Napoli is in a smaller arcade opposite to the National Museum, mainly occupied by shops where reproductions from the museum are sold.
- The Galleria Vittoria, opened in 1907, is a circular building with handsome dome, situated near the main entrance of the Villa Communale.
- Numerous music halls have sprung up of late years, of which the principal is the Salone Margherita in the basement of the Galleria Umberto Primo.Advertisement
- Cuisine Galleria buffet-style main restaurant, La Terrace poolside snack bar, Amadeus lobby bar and the Patio grill bar.
- Vincenzo, who in the beginning of the 17th century built the Roman palace and made the art collection which are still associated with his name (see Galleria Giustiniana, Rome, 1631).
- Four Stars: Shopping on board the Carnival Paradise is remarkable for such a small Galleria area.
- The Crocker Galleria offers a stunning array of dining choices, boutiques, and specialty shops.
- Union Square: This area includes Maiden Lane, the San Francisco City Center and Crocker Galleria.Advertisement
- In addition to hundreds of gorgeous styles, Jared the Galleria of Jewelry also offers several stunning designer collections, including those by Scott Kay and Tacori.
- There are professional examples of this type of invitation at Galleria Ventures.
- The Galleria di Minerva was'first published at Venice in 1696.
- Many other churches, and the picture gallery (Galleria Martinengo), contain fine works of the painters of the Brescian school, Alessandro Bonvicino (generally known as Moretto), Girolamo Romanino and Moretto's pupil, Giovanni Battista Moroni.
- Galleria has a similar down-to-earth but slightly posh style to Browns.Advertisement