Gallate sentence example
- With ferric salts its solution gives a deep blue colour, and with ferrous salts, after exposure to the air, an insoluble, blue-black, ferroso-ferric gallate.
- All four main catechins present in green tea were shown to have a dose-dependent vasodilating effect, with epigallocatechin gallate being the most potent.
- Citrus bioflavonoids: include rutin, hesperidin, quercitin and naringin.Green Tea Polyphenols: great anti-oxidants include catechin and epigallocatechin gallate.
- Chemicals such as BHA, propyl gallate and ethoxyquin have been found to cause illness and allergies in a number of pets.
- Green tea contains caffeine as well as a chemical called epigallocatechin gallate, or EGCG.Advertisement