Gall-stones sentence example
- Sometimes in the course of a post-mortem examination a gall-bladder is found packed full of gall-stones which during life had caused no inconvenience and had given rise to no suspicion of their presence.
- In other cases gall-stones set up irritation in the gall-bladder which runs on to inflammation, and the gall-bladder being infected by septic germs from the intestine (bacilli coli) an abscess forms.
- It is doubtful if drugs have any direct influence upon gall-stones, such as sulphate of soda, olive oil or oleate of soda.
- Thought to provide therapy for gall stones and urinary complaints and improve complexion and vision.
- You should not take ginger if you are taking blood thinners, daily aspirin, have a bleeding disorder, or gall stones.Advertisement