Galas sentence example
- Weekly meetings at which members may learn to swim, practice swimming, practice for competitive galas or obtain distance awards.
- Other projects have included numerous opera galas as well as concert performances of opera galas as well as concert performances of operas by Britten, Rossini, Verdi and Puccini.
- Also swimming Bath car-park available on match days when there are no swimming galas.
- Also Swimming Bath car-park available on match days when there are no swimming galas.
- These services offer a number of packages that range from the most basic or intimate wedding to galas for hundreds of guests.Advertisement
- Galas and balls are held for various organizations, from the charitable to political.
- Parties, events, galas and other special occasions all demand great dresses.
- While evening shawls are perfect for operas and galas, they can also be worn for dinners at upscale restaurants and private parties.
- From Christmas gatherings with family and friends and company parties to New Year's Eve galas galore and reunions with people from the past, there is simply no dearth of events to go all out for.
- Short semi formal dresses are ideal for holiday parties, evening weddings that don't state that formal attire is expected, dances, galas, the opera, and more.Advertisement
- Prom Girl: Being properly attired for quinceaneras, rehearsal dinners, or other galas is a snap when you shop at Prom Girls for petite formal wear.
- It became the coveted location for nearly a half-century for movie premiers, star-packed events, and other entertainment galas.
- Catholic Charities of Boston is holding a few Christmas galas, a Laboure Christmas House tour, a Merrimack Valley Christmas House tour, and a Christmas Toy Party.
- Weddings, black-tie galas, and other ritual events frequently use formal invitations.