Gaiter sentence example
- A gaiter is a complete boot, not just a slipover piece.
- A split steering rack gaiter is an MoT failure point so it is well worth replacing the damaged part as quickly as possible.
- This triple boot has an integral gaiter and heat retaining inner sole which makes cumbersome overboots redundant.
- A black leather gaiter at the bottom of the gear lever adds to the sporting appearance of the interior.
- Spectrum Micro Neck gaiter Simple lightweight neck gaiter, ideal for general outdoor use.Advertisement
- The top model of gaiter has a rubber rand which encloses the entire top of the boot.
- The fleece is n't windproof, fine for a neck gaiter that will probably be tucked inside a jacket.
- The term gaiter refers to a piece of clothing intended to protect sensitive areas of the body.
- This type of gaiter is intended to protect the feet and lower portion of the leg from any dangers associated with water, snow, or dangerous terrain.
- The Henri Lloyd version of the gaiter is designed primarily for water use, although they can be an asset in many situations related to camping and hiking.Advertisement
- Henri Lloyd also sells a type of gaiter called the Racer boot.
- Some people use the terms gaiter and leggings interchangeably.