Gagging sentence example
- Grass tickled her hands, a chilled wind nipped her neck, and the scents from her vision intensified until she was near gagging.
- This is built into the Bill's structure and emphasized in the important new controls on gagging clauses.
- Jensen and Freke are gagging for their first outright wins.
- Could it be that, beneath their veneer of unworldly innocence, they 're all secretly gagging for it?
- Vomiting, gagging or coughing - Some cats vomit after they have eaten grass.Advertisement
- For the most part, any pet that contracts this virus will have to endure the hacking cough, runny nose and gagging until the respiratory infection runs its course.
- The swabbing procedure may cause gagging but is not painful.
- Many babies with fragile X syndrome may have trouble with sucking, and some experience digestive disorders that cause frequent gagging and vomiting.
- The procedure takes only a few seconds but may cause gagging.
- She made a choking, gagging motion at her throat in answer to Donnie's written question.Advertisement
- She whirled and sprayed him with the perfume, wildly aiming for his face and almost gagging at the scent.
- Lisa rolled over, coughing and gagging, unable to get enough breath at a time to fill her lungs.