Gages sentence example
- The car's primary gages are contained within a single round instrument binnacle - similar to the hot rods of the era.
- cockpit of aircraft is full of sensors; altimeters to measure the altitude, fuel levels are shown on gages.
- This way the body stores up energy and with breakfast the following morning, biker's fuel gages should be on almost full.
- gaugeain gages are used for determining the strains of components under load.
- Gages can be filled with a variety of fluids including glycerin, mineral oil and silicone oil.Advertisement
- In the lower seams mandrills were sometimes used as gages to measure the length for wooden props.
- Suitable gages have been made, although I rely more heavily on my digital micrometer than the track gage.
- The analog tachometer takes center stage and is surrounded by the electronic speedometer, temperature, oil and fuel gages.
- strain gages, mV, thermocouples and RTD's.
- The OM2 modules interface directly with sensors or analog signals such as strain gages, mV, thermocouples and RTD 's.Advertisement
- The company sells albums in several colors, along with packages of extra gages, clear page protectors, and gift boxes to store and present the scrapbooks.