Gaffer sentence example
- His sending off against Reading, together with being late for training a number of times, has apparently angered the Blues ' gaffer.
- flicker of emotion from the gaffer.
- Was nice to see them, had the usual Gaffer surreal conversations from giant flowerpots to ordinal numbers... !
- gaffer's tape.
- gaffer taped to the wall at the rear of the stage.Advertisement
- dons gaffer Calderwood told the Daily Record: " I've told Danny and Neil they will not be offered new contracts.
- Ritchie has a keen eye for goal and has impressed the gaffer with his strike rate in youth football.
- Luckily now tho, we have a gaffer who knows what he is doing and will make the necessary changes.
- Little did the Hibs manager know the gaffer had made up his mind I wasn't going.
- But you have to do what you can and try to show the gaffer you are worth a place in the team.Advertisement
- I'm looking forward to working with the new gaffer.
- gaffer tape on the inside of the shirt to close the shirt up.
- yacht race classes offered range from IRC to Old Gaffer to Dinghy.
- Give me a guitar tuner and a roll of gaffer and I'm the new roadie.
- Teal'c ' cuffed his hands behind his back then trussed him up very effectively with gaffer tape and leaned him again the wall.Advertisement
- Yacht race classes offered range from IRC to Old Gaffer to Dinghy.
- Give me a guitar tuner and a roll of gaffer and I 'm the new roadie.