Gael sentence example
- A Celtic origin has been suggested, connecting the word with Gael.
- Provost Robertson belonged to the Clan Donachie, and by this marriage the robust and business-like qualities of the Lowlander were blended with the poetic imagination, the sensibility and fire of the Gael.
- Mae'n amlwg bod y dystiolaeth sydd ar gael yn amlygu y dylid bod yn rhagofalus.
- Fodd bynnag, nid yw hynny'n golygu i'r mater allweddol hwn gael ei drin yn synhwyrol mewn unrhyw ffordd.
- Gael says: I once fell hook, line and sinker for a boy on the strength of his big quiff!Advertisement
- After passing the Wonderstrands and reaching a coast indented with bays, Thorfinn put two fleet Gael runners ashore, with orders to explore southwards (see Leif Ericsson): they returned with grapes and wild wheat, proofs that the Northmen were not far from Vinland.
- Gael says: I once fell hook, line and sinker for a boy on the strength of his big quiff !
- Ar y sail honno, yr ydym yn barod i ganiatÃ¡u i'r gyllideb gael ei derbyn.
- Ni ddylai gael ei leoli ar ben gorsaf heddlu ynghanol tref brysur.
- The ancient Gael nailed the heads of his vanquished enemies to the door of his hut.Advertisement
- It has the incidental interest of showing (especially in stanzas 62 and 63) the antipathy of the "Inglis-speaking Scot" to the "Scots-speaking Gael" of the west, as is also shown in Dunbar's Flyting with Kennedy.
- The earl of Mar, with a small force of heavily-armoured lowland cavaliers, stopped and scattered the plaided Gael at Harlaw (141 I).