Gadolinium sentence example
- He established the existence of two new elements, samarium and gadolinium, since investigated more especially by Cleve, to whom most of our knowledge on this subject is due.
- Meyer thinks that the susceptibilities of the metals praseodymium, neodymium, ytterbium, samarium, gadolinium, and erbium, when obtained in a pure form, will be found to equal or even exceed those of the well-known ferromagnetic metals.
- Urbain (Comptes rendus, 1905, 140, p. 583) separates the metal by crystallizing the double nitrate of nickel and gadolinium.
- Printer friendly version Back Figure 1 Showing the infarct CMR technique using gadolinium.
- Hypersensitivity reactions, as have been reported for other contrast media containing gadolinium, have also been observed after administration of Gadovist.Advertisement
- Epidural adhesions can usually be identified on an enhanced MRI scan using intravenous gadolinium.
- The contrast material used in MRI contains a material called gadolinium, that is much less likely to cause severe anaphylactic (allergic) reactions than the iodinated material used for CT scans.