Gadgetry sentence example
- They are usually tech addicts who always have the latest gadgetry.
- Being able to use the latest, whizzy gadgetry at the drop of a hat isn't enough.
- This is not to say that gadgetry properly understood and employed may not be a big help.
- In turn, Scott introduces Robinson to the dazzling world of espionage and high-tech spy gadgetry.
- Pump Up The Volume was compiled to give the music lover the insight into the latest gadgetry in the market.Advertisement
- What's more, manufacturers have combined PDAs with cell phones, multimedia players and other electronic gadgetry.
- Neither side has much need for skill-at-arms as electrical gadgetry takes over the battlefield.
- It was last taken out a year ago; I'm surprised it wasn't thrown out to make way for more gadgetry.
- What did our ancestors do before hi-tech gadgetry was invented?
- As well as using his expert eye the printer has some clever high tech gadgetry to help him.Advertisement
- Mark Hix explains all Slow cooking Published: 08 January 2006 For years it was relegated to the graveyard of useless kitchen gadgetry.
- Sure, most of the gadgetry that you'll pick up will be outdated shortly after you purchase it, but that doesn't mean that it will lose its functionality.
- Equipment is more advanced, and the ship is likely furnished with the latest in fitness, wireless, and internet gadgetry.
- Many people think that in order to see in the dark, you have to buy expensive electronic gadgetry.
- Sam Fisher has to keep his reaction quick, his movements swift, and his weapons and gadgetry ready to go.Advertisement
- Prior to electronic gadgetry a special stethoscope was used, called a fetoscope, which is rarely seen as of 2004 because it requires more skill to use.
- Some nifty gadgetry for 2010 include the Sonos Wireless Music System, the HTC Droid Incredible smartphone and the Apple iPad.
- In today's world of electronic gadgetry, it is easier for pre-teen kids to disconnect from the world.