Gabardine sentence example
- For jackets, opt for traditional materials like wool or gabardine in classic cuts.
- gabardine school macs and ankle socks!
- gabardine fabric.
- gabardine mac - it was quite heavy.
- gabardine coat collar turned up in a desperate attempt to repel the wind and the rain.Advertisement
- gabardine suit reputed to have graced the frame of Raymond Chandler.
- Items purchased at JCPenney will not be as upscale as their Neiman Marcus contemporaries, but many mothers are not looking to buy a wool gabardine suit for their toddler.
- Some men like a look that is truly vintage, choosing a jacket in a wool gabardine or a similar vintage fabric.
- The Vintage Army shop recently offered a 1960s trench in gabardine - a deep khaki double-breasted coat that looks at once retro and modern.
- Eddie Bauer offers several women's blazers in tall sizes, including a classic wool gabardine blazer in black or light brown heather available in sizes to 20T.Advertisement
- In fact, Burberry is responsible for the invention of gabardine, a water-resistant fabric that is breathable and durable.
- Burberry itself defines the bag as a celebration of the fashion house's most memorable fashion creations, including the check print, gabardine fabric, trench coat, quilted leather, signature D-ring buckles and equestrian knight logo.