Gaba sentence example
- That at Gaba Tepe was to be carried out by the two Australasian divisions under Gen.
- Pyridoxine is required for the synthesis of gamma amino butyric acid (GABA ).
- There has also been the suggestion that benzodiazepines can increase the conductance of high affinity GABA A receptors 79.
- Binding of GABA opens an integral chloride channel, producing an increase in membrane conductance that results in inhibition of neuronal activity.
- There is evidence that drugs that stimulate or increase the levels of GABA in the brain may delay ejaculation.Advertisement
- This is normally prevented by a tiny messenger substance known as " GABA " which makes the nerve cells less excitable.
- Zonisamide also has a modulatory effect on GABA mediated neuronal inhibition.
- Blocking GABA uptake results in activation of GABA B receptors by GABA released by even a single interneuron 94.
- It appears, however, to be associated with a leucine transporter system across neuronal cell membranes and may increase intracellular GABA.
- Alcohol causes the effects of the brains neurotransmitter GABA to increase.Advertisement
- Scarcely a shot had since the beginning of Dec. been fired after dark by the British; Australasian and Indian troops, who were holding the long line stretching from the Gulf of Saros to near Gaba Tepe, so as to accustom the foe to quietude during the night watches.
- We now believe that the tetanic stimulus causes the release of a large amount of GABA.
- The l-theanine is believed to stimulate alpha brain waves, which contribute to states of relaxation and assist in the formation of GABA, which then influences the brain's "feel good" transmitters, serotonin and dopamine.
- There's some evidence that valerian works with the neurotransmitter GABA in the central nervous system.
- The University of Maryland Medical Center also notes that Passion Flower may increase levels of GABA like valerian root.Advertisement
- Taking a B-vitamin complex is often recommended, as are supplements such as GABA.
- Drugs called GABA agonists, such as baclofen and carbamazepine, are useful in treatment of seesaw nystagmus and PAN, if the nystagmus is acquired and not congenital.
- That's down to its active ingredient, Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA).