G-t sentence example
- Taking the successive key-notes D, A, E, B, it is found that besides small and negligible differences, each introduces a new sharp, and so we get the five sharps, C, D, F, G, A, represented nearly by the black keys.
- The range on a horizontal plane through 0 is got by putting y=o, viz, it is 2uovo!g.
- For example, 3.14 16= 3Xi g t o = 3x l g = 3X g fxz 9= 3(I + 1 1) (I - 2-50-6) Hence, to multiply by 3.1416, we can multiply by 34, and subtract 2 0 o (_ .0004) of the result; or, to divide by 3 .
- On the other hand, in agent-based simulations g t easily grows enormous, hindering any attempt at algebraic manipulation.
- Now you get g perfume card, which only tests the perfume - not the perfume's effect on the wearer.Advertisement
- Traditional models generally assume very simple functional forms for f i, in order to have analytically tractable expressions for g t.
- The simple nerve-ganglion or brain (g) lies on the anterodorsal side of the pharynx, and by its position determines the orientation of the animal, the cloacal opening lying on the same side, and the course of the gut being" neural."The sense organs are a pair of pigmented eyes (oc), and two pairs of antennae, one anterior proximal and near the wreath, the other distal and usually more or less lateral.
- If instead of commencing with I and making successive additions of 1 we commence with any number such as 3 and make successive multiplications by 3, we get a series 3, g, 27,.
- The few text commands are single key entries such as E for eat or G for get.
- The pegs that hold the three highest strings (G, B, and E) get wrapped around in a clockwise manner.Advertisement
- If you thought a thong bikini bottom was the most revealing type out there, then get acquainted with G string bikini bottoms, which are even more risqué.
- To avoid any embarrassing exposure, make sure you get a fresh wax or shave before slipping into your tiny G string!
- Because it can take a few tries to get an exact size, you're best off shopping for your first pair of G Units in brick-and-mortar shops such as Foot Locker and Lady Foot Locker.