G-d sentence example
- And as in Hebrew, the six letters b g d k p t are aspirated when immediately preceded by any vowel sound.
- The return to God (g vw6es, 6Ewaes) is the consummation of all things and the goal indicated by Christian teaching.
- Although many " General " and other meetings were held in different Period of parts of the country for the purpose of setting P Y P P g forth Quakerism, the notion that the whole Christian church would be absorbed in it, and that the Quakers were, in fact, the church, gave place to the conception that they were " a peculiar people " to whom, more than to others, had been given an understanding of the will of God.
- On the whole the air S within ABCD neither gains nor g D loses momentum, so that on the whole it receives as much through AB as it gives up to CD.
- The line FL perpendicular to the axis, G D and passing through the focus, is the semilatus rectum, the latus rectum being the focal chord parallel to the directrix.Advertisement
- Judaism affirms the inherent goodness of the world and its people as creations of G-d.
- The question is if G-d's knowledge is infinite, how can something infinite be placed in something finite, the written torah.
- This statement about G-d's saving covenant is quite specific to Judaism.
- The osculating plane of a stream line in steady motion contains the resultant acceleration, the direction ratios of which are du du, du d i g d g 2 _ dH dx +v dy + dz - 2v?
- This statement about G-d 's saving covenant is quite specific to Judaism.Advertisement