G-a sentence example
- E Arabian Sea Ba Of G A L e Geological information incomplete Desert Deposits Quaternary Tertiary Mesozoic Palaeozoic Archaean and Metamorphic Younger Volcanic Rocks English Miles b iuHi iiiiuiiiiii after llargl,aua Geology The geology of Asia is so complex and over wide areas so little known that it is difficult to give a connected account of either the structure or the development of the continent, and only the broader features can be dealt with here.
- No doubt they all agreed in saying that they were prosecuting Y g Y g Y P g a search for what they called the true system of nature; but that was nearly the end of their agreement, for in what that true system consisted the opinions of scarcely any two would coincide, unless to own that it was some shadowy idea beyond the present power of mortals to reach or even comprehend.
- K is a commutator for reversing the direction of the magnetizing current, and G a galvanometer for measuring it.
- (2) g g a g Suppose the body is kept from turning as it advances; after t seconds the C.G.
- In works on sound it is usual to adopt Helmholtz's notation, in which the octave from bass to middle C is written c d e f g a b c'.Advertisement
- The "waters" of Thebes are celebrated both by Pindar and by the Athenian poets, and the site is still, as described by Dicaearchus (3rd century B.e.), "all springs," KhOvapos ' ra g a.
- Speaking generally, a range of hills, known as the Western Ghats, runs down the coast, at places rising in splendid bluffs and precipices from the water's edge, at others retreat moun- i n inland, and leavin g a flat fertile strip of to o m.
- Though the fires of martyrdom were never lighted in Iceland, the story of the easily accepted Reformation is not altogether Y P g a pleasant one.
- Speaking at Ennis on the 19th of September, Buy P arnell told the people to punish a man for taking P P P g a farm from which another had been evicted " by isolating him from his kind as if he was a leper of old."
- Dj gives ~f between vowels (verger, v i r i d i a r u m), and c as, a terminal (written either ig or lx: goig, g a u d i u m mig, snitx, m e d i u in).Advertisement
- Below the analyser G a plate H of selenite or mica may be put in the course of the rays.
- For relatively small values of g a relative low amount of competencies is necessary to build up technological infrastructure.
- 16, in which L 1 represents the line, G a galvanometer, used simply to show that the currents are going to line circuit, when the message is being transmitted, K the trans- - mitting key, B the battery, I the receiving instrument, and E the earth-plate.
- Bisect the chord PB at G, and draw through G a line perpendicular to PB, intersecting BB' in 0.