Fussiness sentence example
- Parents also should be aware of symptoms that may accompany jaundice, including fussiness, unusual sleepiness, or difficulty feeding.
- The signs of sepsis may include fever, fussiness, feeding problems, breathing difficulties, pale or mottled skin, or drowsiness.
- Although pacifiers can give children a sense of calm and security well into their toddler years, pacifier use may be most effective during the first few months of life when fussiness, colic, and the need to suck are at their peaks.
- If C3PO's fussiness makes him Felix, then R2D2's curmudgeonly ways make him Oscar.
- There was no bureaucratic fussiness, no seeking after popularity; but every man, whether great or small, was treated exactly as became his station in the world.Advertisement
- The feel of your skin against your baby's may soothe his fussiness.