Fusillade sentence example
- La Fayettes fusillade of the republicans, who demanded the deposition of the king (July 17, 1791), led to a definite split between the democratic party and the bourgeois party.
- The Swiss Guard stood firm, and, possibly by accident, a fusillade began.
- The booming cannonade and the fusillade of musketry were growing more intense over the whole field, especially to the left where Bagration's fleches were, but where Pierre was the smoke of the firing made it almost impossible to distinguish anything.
- He then commenced a regular fusillade on the house, smashing nearly the whole of the windows, beside damaging the framework.
- fusillade of bullets to teach.Advertisement
- fusillade of shots.