Furled sentence example
- furled sail at rest in a harbor.
- furled leaders which have no loop on the end.
- A gale apprehensive took in and furled the Royals and top gallants and also a couple of reefs in top sails.
- We furled the mainsail, got the dagger board down, and we tacked.
- As he says, short, furled leaders have the mass to turn-over long tippets.Advertisement
- The spinnaker was immediately dropped, the staysail furled and the starboard daggerboard lowered.
- Most of the leaves have now fallen from the Hazel bushes and the small, tightly furled catkins are already visible on the branches.
- furled up under the stairs - film screen - and he had a 9.5 movie projector.