Fumbles sentence example
- The A&R man fumbles a farewell handshake but knocks the singer's pint glass out of his hand, splashing the singer with beer.
- He is in such a desperate hurry that he fumbles with the keys and drops them.
- peculiarityrefreshing to just laugh at your slips, peculiarities, forgetfulness, and fumbles.
- Players pitch balls off like there's no tomorrow, tackles are broken with the greatest of ease, and there are more fumbles than first downs.
- Ben fumbles his first meeting with Amy, but talks the new school counselor into letting him join band.Advertisement