Frightens sentence example
- Just the prospect frightens me to death.
- But she's so pleased Mr. Shipton is dead, it frightens me.
- I can't explain it, but it frightens me.
- And sometimes, all this weird talk frightens me.
- So, if someone upsets or frightens you, remember that you can always end the connection.Advertisement
- They are frequently shaky, which frightens some children, or the rungs are so far apart that children's short legs cannot easily step from one to another.
- If the idea of wearing an animal print intrigues and frightens you at the same time, have no fear: You can still pull the look off.
- He stomps the small guy, then a noise frightens him and he runs to the camera.
- If you find yourself asking, how do I make a ghost costume that actually frightens passerbys come Halloween night, you'll want to add a few more ghastly details and special effects to your costume idea.
- If the thought of telling him frightens you, try writing him a letter and giving it to him the next time the two of you are together.Advertisement
- The thought of an unseen being able to hurt, murder and see into the future frightens us to the core.
- Since the dawn of thinking, fire has held mystical properties that, despite its simplicity, still fascinates as well as frightens us.
- "The white dress, blonde hair and her trying to emulate Annie Quincy...it frightens me," Cynthia said with a shudder.
- Others find this remedy useful before trips to the veterinarian, long trips, or anything that frightens their animals.
- What is it about childbirth that frightens you?Advertisement