Freudian sentence example
- I didn't mean it that way! she rushed on, humiliated by the Freudian slip.
- A Freudian slip, there.
- Repressed desires and unconscious fears show up in dreams in Freudian theory.
- Another Freudian theory suggest that dreams bring messages with them.
- Dream analysis is a core element in Freudian theories about the subconscious mind.Advertisement
- The site notes that Jungian and Freudian theories on why we dream are off the mark, as far as the biblical perspective is concerned because they focus on messages from the self, rather than messages from God.
- Freudian personality theories became more widely known to the Western public in the 1960s and were understood to imply that repression of a child's natural drives would lead to neuroses.
- This field of psychology includes Freudian theories but also many other modern theories about how our minds work.
- You can attach a picture of Sigmund Freud to a slip, wear the slip, and thus be a "Freudian Slip."
- It was one of those Freudian slips that caused her to blush fiercely.Advertisement
- There are key themes which recur throughout this book, Polish history, literary adaptations and Freudian interpretations.
- Topics covered include phrenology, mesmerism and hypnotism, Freudian psychoanalysis, IQ testing, cognitive sciences and evolutionary psychology.
- Indeed, the cult of Freudian psychoanalysis is only slowly waning.
- To what extent did nineteenth century romanticism make Freudian psychoanalysis possible?
- The Freudian concept of human beings as fundamentally selfish and instinct driven has been fostered by business because it produces ideal consumers.Advertisement
- It was an honest Freudian slip, but it spoke volumes.