Fretting sentence example
- Fretting about the future was futile.
- She was through fretting and crying.
- This doesn't have anything to do with you fretting about my weight, does it?
- The fretting of the instrument is basically diatonic, but it is not the same in each octave.
- There was no sense in fretting over it.Advertisement
- A performance which achieves, in its stoical silence, more than many an hour of classical fretting of a Gielgud or Olivier.
- Instead of fretting over how much to send where each month, you now cut one, large check -- but then it's over, and the pros handle it from there.
- Don't start fretting just yet super-fans, there has been zero confirmation from Probst or from CBS execs that the rumors have any truth to them.
- Fret the "A" at the second fret, letting the "D" and "G" strings ring open, fretting the "B" string at the first fret and allowing the high "E" to ring open.
- When infants are exposed to variations in the sights and sounds in their environment, some become aroused and demonstrate this arousal by moving their arms and legs and fretting or crying.Advertisement
- Stop fretting over every perceived body flaw, and don't worry if your hair is out of place.
- Whereas perfumers spend great amounts of time fretting over the notes in their aromatic compounds, Scentsy owners will probably need nothing more than a few simple guidelines for combining fragrances.
- Such parts as may be subjected to extreme heat and the fretting action of molten material, as the tuyere and slag breasts of blast furnaces, and the fire bridges and bed plates of reverberatory furnaces, are often made in cast iron with double walls, a current of water or air being kept circulating through the intermediate space.
- If the contact involves vibrational or impact motions then there will be a risk of fretting, fretting corrosion or even fretting fatigue.
- With high loads or prolonged operation, fretting may lead on to crack initiation and to fretting fatigue.Advertisement