Freshening sentence example
- After dressing and freshening up, she found him in the kitchen wolfing down a sandwich.
- Working by cleaning the teeth and freshening the breath, they will keep your mouth zingy.
- Female Common Darter It was humid under scattered cumulus early on the 2nd but by mid-morning there was a welcome, freshening southerly breeze.
- Throughout the day the weather remained foggy with the wind freshening from S.E during the afternoon and the sea rising in consequence.
- freshening easterly breeze.Advertisement
- freshening winds will bring rain in from the west by midday.
- freshening of deep waters - up to 0.2°C.
- Many toothpastes claim to improve the whiteness of teeth as well as freshening breath.
- If your cabinets are looking a little stale, you can save money by freshening up the ones you have rather than replacing them.
- Some of these types of gadgets are referred to as "fabric shavers", but still perform the same type of garment freshening function as those labeled specifically as "sweater shavers".Advertisement
- Need a little freshening up on your phone skills for your next date?
- It is also smart to keep peppermints in your pocket for freshening your breath before a long kiss.
- Cloth purses can be easily cleaned by throwing them into the washer for a quick freshening or can be covered with a new cloth for a new look or to cover up a stained purse.