Freckle sentence example
- Lastly, I examined a brown freckle of mine near my left ear.
- It was bronze in the dream, not red, and Freckle's hair was Irish red.
- It was bigger and darker than a normal freckle, but it wasn't a mole and certainly didn't have a hair sticking out from it.
- Judy Blume is beloved among thousands of children who have enjoyed Freckle Juice, Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing, and her many other classic books.
- Andrew wants freckles like his friend, so he buys a recipe for "freckle juice" from a classmate.Advertisement
- If you've grown tired of uneven pigmentation and spots, you may have considered permanent freckle removal.
- Freckle removal is a serious procedure to consider.
- Laser: Laser treatment is by far the fastest and most effective form of freckle removal.
- Since the melanin in the freckle is quickly zapped by the laser's rays, there is no need to penetrate through any layers of the skin which could cause irritation, discomfort or scarring.
- Cryosurgery: Although not nearly as common of a treatment for freckles as it is for dark spots, cryosurgery is still an option for permanent freckle removal.Advertisement
- Depending on the route you decide upon, the cost of freckle fading will vary.
- Freckle Juice is a short book for young readers, clocking in at just about 50 pages, and it has a simple plot.
- Some people with very hearty skins sink their fingers right into the cut lemon and dab the juice straight onto the freckle, leaving it overnight.
- Prior to any freckle removal surgery or treatment procedure, a dermatologist will evaluate your freckles to ensure no form of suspicious moles that could be indicative of skin cancer are present.
- Lentigo maligna (melanotic freckle of Hutchinson), most common on the face and after the age of 50, first appears as a flat spot containing two or more shades of tan.Advertisement
- Where darker freckles are concerned, it simply depends on the nature of the individual's skin and the freckle.
- Although laser freckle removal is considered a relatively simple process, it is a very delicate procedure best left to someone who is experienced.