Franchised sentence example
- During 1993 a network of franchised dealers is being set up.
- Experience of working in a parts sales area of a franchised vehicle dealership would be advantageous.
- If anyone has been unfortunate enough to have sampled the offerings at their franchised outlets will be aware how poor the quality is.
- Local merchants began stocking the lamps and by 1928, the company sold exclusively to franchised dealers.
- Teaching Method - There are many different styles of teaching, ranging from lesson-to-lesson by independent studios to complete studio packages from companies such as Fred Astaire Franchised Dance Studios.Advertisement
- Perhaps the best dancer is someone like Arthur Murray, the pioneering teacher who spread an American style of ballroom through 350 franchised dance studios in over fifty countries.
- It's Just Lunch is franchised, which means that offices in different places have different owners, so it's hard to know how good the service will be in various locations.
- Franchises are also known as "cookie cutter" types of businesses, because all franchised locations operate the same.
- Manufacturers won't be bypassing their networks of franchised dealers to sell new vehicles directly to customers anytime soon.
- All franchised dealerships carry a line of used cars.Advertisement
- Manufacturers only release their original service manuals to their franchised dealerships.
- The franchised dealerships were closed and listed as bad assets.
- They now feature over 500 locations; 249 company-owned stores and 258 franchised stores, with the vast majority of those stores opening up in the last ten years.