Frame rate sentence example
- The frame rate is superb and as with Dead or Alive 3 the game runs without any noticeable glitches.
- It was released on all three current consoles, but apparently has some minor frame rate issues with the PS2 version, so for the best possible version of the game, play this one on your GameCube or Xbox.
- The graphics are lacking in smooth textures and movement and (this seems to be a problem with historic war shooters) the frame rate really suffers when lots of bullets are flying and good guys and bad guys are running all over.
- One of the best moments in the game is hindered by the worst frame-rate ever.
- If you want your converted files to go in a specific directory on your computer, then click the Select button and pick a location.Lastly, you can pick the frame rate and audio quality of your converted file.Advertisement
- Character animations sometimes lost their frame-rate and spasmed around their motions, looking unnatural.
- The only problem is when you and three other cars are together at the same speed, there is a slowdown in frame rate.
- Once, when a Tsunami of blood shot from one victim, the frame-rate decreased dramatically and the controls would not respond correctly.
- While the gameplay is fast, there is a huge drop in frame rate when the action gets intense and this is unacceptable.The only redeeming quality are the stage layouts.
- Nothing really outstanding in terms of detail, but the fact the game sped along at a fast frame-rate did the Dreamcast justice.Advertisement
- The visuals in Resistance are quite brilliant and the 30fps frame rate never skips a beat, even when there are countless soldiers and alien beings on the screen at the same time.
- You can hop online with 30 other people and enjoy the full 30fps frame rate throughout.
- The speed also dropped when playing the co-op mode, so at least the frame rate problems were consistent throughout the modes.
- Lastly is there a NES emulator that has the correct Frame rate.
- I mean, when you're poppin' lead with your nine and you got them Smokeys on your tail, do you really think you want to worry about frame rate issues?Advertisement