Fragmentation sentence example
- There will be 4 Fragmentation Grenades, A Camera, and The Skull.
- This created a fair bit of fragmentation within the Nokia smartphone ecosystem, especially since none of the E series phones worked with it.
- The grenade, tho less powerful than a standard fragmentation grenade, has a lethal radius of 5m.
- Fragmentation of riparian woodland foraging habitat, loss of roost sites, poor water quality.
- This study investigated bird distributions in relation to local habitat and landscape pattern and the implications which habitat fragmentation may have for woodland birds.Advertisement
- The standard British fragmentation hand grenade after the Spring of 1915 was?
- This was observed throughout the study for preservation and fragmentation indices.
- The fragmentation of Charlemagne's realm continued, destroying any semblance of unity.
- The fragmentation of Charlemagne 's realm continued, destroying any semblance of unity.
- Bats are among the most susceptible mammal species to habitat fragmentation.Advertisement
- Thus the fragmentation mechanisms do not depend upon which of the valence orbitals has been ionized.
- The second method is only a special process of fragmentation.
- Reproduction by budding does not occur, although spontaneous fragmentation of the body, followed by complete regeneration of each of the pieces, is known to take place.
- These conclusions are relatively independent of the fragmentation scheme, but the color dipole model tends to give a better description of the data.
- In some filamentous forms this " fragmentation " into multicellular pieces of equal length or nearly so is a normal phenomenon, each partial filament repeat s ing the growth, division and q?Advertisement
- These associations of individuals can hardly be the result of the metamorphosis of a corresponding number of larvae, but are probably due to a spontaneous fragmentation of the adult animals, each such fragment developing into a complete Phoronis (De Selys-Longchamps).