Fracas sentence example
- The resulting fracas ended with riotous fighting in the streets.
- First time I saw Billy was during the last little fracas.
- Neither Dean nor Fred volunteered any information on why they were in Willoughby's or that the fracas was anything but a mugging.
- Mersey players were also involved in some minor fracas.
- In Oxford today, fighting is confined to the occasional late night fracas, although the interests of town and gown are still divergent.Advertisement
- Okay, so not really a fracas, per se, but Michele wasn't very kind to her fans, a dangerous way to be when it's your fans that keep your show going.
- Kaunitz confronts Candy, and in the ensuing fracas Candy insults the German Army.
- No doubt you saw the fracas I had on the touchline in the second half last night.
- This is not to suggest, however, that council chambers are devoid of the occasional partisan fracas!
- The newly invented Windsor family managed to survive the family fracas of 1914-18.Advertisement
- The incident followed a fracas at the Vibe Awards in Santa Monica, California on Monday night.
- I didn't want to be accused of causing a fracas on the main concourse now, did I?
- It`was held by Gregory of Nyssa, Ambrose, who uses the phrase pia fracas, Augustine, Leo I., and Gregory I., who expresses it in its worst form.