Four-square sentence example
- mosaics of the 5th or 6th century.) In plan the church is an octagon, supported at the corners by four square towers in brickwork, which belong to the original structure.
- They are connected by a transverse gallery, thus forming four square basins.
- Add to this that Louis XIII., like Richelieu himself, had wretched health, aggravated by the extravagant medicines of the day; and it is easy to understand how this pliable disposition which offered itself to the yoke caused Richelieu always to fear that his king might change his master, and to declare that the four square feet of the kings cabinet had been more difficult for him to conquer than all the battlefields of Europe.
- paperback edition was published in Britain by Four Square in 1961.
- Four Square: Four square is a four-player game that uses a basic 10-inch playground ball.Advertisement
- One of the easiest quilts of all can be created from 12 Four Square blocks.
- This 36 x 36 inch quilt is made up of 12 Four Square blocks with a contrasting border.
- Hush Lil Baby is a crib size quilt which utilizes both Four Square and Hourglass blocks.
- This combination gives it a more intricate look, but the project still retains the simplicity of the Four Square block pattern.
- Another Four Square quilt, this one is made with three different colored prints.Advertisement
- This Four Square quilt uses only two fabrics.
- Bow Tie blocks go together much like the Four Square blocks do.