Four-door sentence example
- This is positioned as a four-door coupe, an unusual but not entirely novel concept.
- triumph dolomite four-door saloon launched, featuring a single overhead camshaft 1854cc engine jointly developed with Saab.
- The second Polo variant to debut at the show is the four-door saloon.
- It's a gray four-door sedan in the parking lot.
- It 's a gray four-door sedan in the parking lot.Advertisement
- This four door sedan has a 1.6 liter, 4-cylinder engine and a manual transmission.
- The four-door sedan Kia Rio offers an MSRP of $11,495.
- The Chevy Aveo is a four-door sedan with an MSRP of $11,965.
- The vehicle is a four-door, full-size luxury sedan.