Fountainhead sentence example
- Her favorite novel is The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand.
- Fountainhead vanities come in a light blanche maple or dark truffle ash finish.
- He was never content with secondhand accounts when the primary sources were accessible; " I have always endeavoured," he says, " to draw from the fountainhead; my curiosity, as well as a sense of duty, has always urged me to study the originals; and if they have sometimes eluded my search, I have carefully marked the secondary evidence on whose faith a passage or a fact were reduced to depend."
- In addition you can purchase a fountainhead with LED lights (click here ).
- Thomas Hobbes, a rough and anomalous but vigorous thinker, is the fountainhead of a more formidable empiricism.Advertisement
- Fountainhead: This 21-inch-long vanity has very simple and clean lines.
- Western Christians could not but feel hampered and checked in their natural movement towards the fountainhead of their religion, and it was natural that they should ultimately endeavour to clear the way.
- The love-songs of the time are primitive imitations of the NeoGreek lyric dithyrambs and rhapsodies, which through the teaching of the princes .of Walachia were considered as the fountainhead of poetical inspiration.