Founds sentence example
- Like all true followers of Kant, Riehl prefers epistemology to metaphysics; yet in reality he founds a metaphysics on epistemology, which he calls " critical realism," so far as it asserts a knowledge of things beyond phenomena, and " critical monism," so far as it holds that these things are unlike both physical and psychical phenomena, but are nevertheless the common basis of both.
- Porphyrin-An organic compound found in living things that founds the foundation structure for hemoglobin, chlorophyll, and other respiratory pigments.
- This increases shelf life and keeps people from getting sick from spoiled juice, but it also kills the life-giving enzymes found in whole founds.
- Attempts have been made, principally founded on some remarks of Huygens, to show that Descartes had learned the principles of refraction from the manuscript of a treatise by Willebrord Snell, but the facts are uncertain; and, so far as Descartes founds his optics on any one, it is probably on the researches of Kepler.
- He founds his argument mainly on passages in the Communia Naturalium, which indeed prove distinctly that it was sent to Clement, and cannot, therefore, form part of the Compendium, as Brewer seems to think.Advertisement
- (I) In regard to method, he founds psychology entirely on introspection.
- He founds his work upon that of his master Justin, but adds from his own knowledge among many other things, notably the detailed account of Valentinianism at the beginning of the book.
- Brings Up A Large Family, And Founds A Settlement Which Grows Into Several Parishes And Finally Becomes The Centre Of The Electoral, District Of " Rivardville," Which Returns Him To Parliament.
- Wundt founds his whole philosophy on four psychological positions: his phenomenalistic theory of unitary experience, his voluntarism, his actualistic theory of soul, and his psychological theory of parallelism.
- Upon this view of human nature and the human lot Charron founds his moral system.Advertisement
- Deioce~ founds the monarchy; his son Phraortes begins the work o~ conquest; and his son Cyaxares is first overwhelmed by th Scythians, then captures Nineveh, and raises Media ~to a greal power.
- He is hospitably received by Latinus, king of Latium, is betrothed to his daughter Lavinia, and founds a city called after her, Lavinium.
- Carl Jung 1875: Carl Jung, Swiss psychologist who founds analytic psychology, born in Kesswil, Switzerland (1961 ).
- There are some natural liquid founds that with SPF protection.