Foul-mouthed sentence example
- The patricians naturally resented their supersession and nearly every unpopular measure was attributed to the influence of "the foul-mouthed Dutch sorceress who hath bewitched the king."
- There is no reason to doubt his sincerity, but he was coarse and intemperate - Froude roundly calls him a foul-mouthed ruffian - without the wisdom of the serpent or the harmlessness of the dove.
- So he went off cursing, like the foul-mouthed blackguard that he was, and swearing that he would have her yet.
- Mainstream stores are beginning to carry foul mouthed slogans and questionable images as part of their regular men's line, and it's fairly reasonable to assume most guys own at least one or two shirts their mother wouldn't allow.
- Rolfe is incredibly ill-tempered and foul-mouthed as his on-screen video game fanatic.Advertisement
- The famously foul-mouthed Eminem has several tattoos, including a half sleeve on his right arm.
- She's bold, foul-mouthed and completely determined to see this game to the finish.
- Ramsay is best known as the foul-mouthed host of reality TV show Hell's Kitchen and he's also at the helm of other shows, including Kitchen Nightmares.
- "There are gentry here; the general himself is in that hut, and you foul-mouthed devils, you brutes, I'll give it to you!" shouted he, hitting the first man who came in his way a swinging blow on the back.