Formalize sentence example
- With that odious chore behind him, Dean began to formalize his notes on yesterday's interviews.
- In recent years, the government, in an effort to formalize access and camping in the area, had instituted a fee program, creating considerable controversy with a number of locals.
- Efforts to formalize the health care language must take account of the highly dynamic state of health care terminology.
- At the task level, we constructed generic scheduling task ontology to formalize the space of scheduling problems.
- One can formalize this by using restricted quantifiers, which incorporate a restriction on the domain over which the variable in question ranges.Advertisement