Forgives sentence example
- Rather God forgives only the penitent and one of the chief evidences of true penitence is a forgiving spirit.
- However, when Joey attempts to go to Mike, Madge speaks to Jack, who forgives his deeply repentant son.
- The maxi's long length forgives a multitude of body flaws.
- His whole life was bathed in that sympathy, that love which suffers long and envies not, which forgives unto seventy times seven times, and as many more if need be.
- It also forgives many figure flaws and can instill confidence in a woman who may feel self conscious or uncomfortable about wearing a cocktail dress to a special occasion.Advertisement
- It is likely that he sees her help as an indication that she forgives the past and this gives him an inside track to her heart.