Forgettable sentence example
- What had been so forgettable earlier was now irresistible.
- The sound effects and music, on the other hand, were quite forgettable.
- Her career as a model was short-lived, however, as she was cast in her first acting role in 1989 on the forgettable ABC show Living Dolls.
- After this movie, she spent several years acting in a few films, some of them forgettable.
- Sure, Pilotwings 64 was utterly forgettable, but Mario 64 was the first game that featured a three-dimensional environment wherein our favorite pudgy plumber in red overalls could romp around and jump on a goomba or two.Advertisement
- The books have been televised, serialized, comic-booked and even filmed as an apparently forgettable theatrical movie.
- While there are some standout episodes, most remain forgettable, however.
- Unadorned doesn't mean plain, boring, or forgettable.
- She made a few forgettable films like 1992's Poison Ivy and the made-for-TV movie The Amy Fisher Story.
- While Jack Black was in many small roles and TV shows, his performances were largely forgettable.Advertisement
- The lighting effects and texture maps aren't nearly as impressive as they could have been, but given that this is one of the first games to be sold for the PS3, I can forgive these relatively minor (and ultimately forgettable) shortcomings.
- Truly great ideas will take your pep rally from something forgettable to something everyone will be talking about.