Foremast sentence example
- A Topsail Schooner has a square topsail on the foremast.
- He touched at Stromo in the Faroe Islands for water, and on the r 5th of June off Newfoundland the "Half-Moon" "spent overboard her foremast."
- You can see the bowsprit, foremast with crow's nest, a cannon.
- coxswain's wife stood leaning on her stalwart husband's arm, by the foremast, gazing over the side.
- After seventeen months the Georgic emerged on 12th December 1944 with one funnel and a stump foremast.Advertisement
- The next step was to add extra masts, the foremast and the mizen mast.
- A topsail Schooner has a square topsail on the foremast.