Foreleg sentence example
- He glanced up at her, his hand still running the brush down Ed's foreleg.
- The left foreleg and right rear leg were broken in casting and repaired with iron bolts.
- In 1983 its design was altered slightly by raising one foreleg to give better definition to the legs.
- She had a severe deformity which was causing her left foreleg to bend inwards.
- Something had to give - and what gave was Go For Wand's right foreleg.Advertisement
- Muscular shoulders slope back from their point of angulation at the upper foreleg.
- She gently placed a tourniquet around my foreleg as a tear ran down her cheek.
- "He's begun to go a little lame on the left foreleg," he added.
- Part of foreleg extending from elbow to pastern.