Forelands sentence example
- Lying in a hollow, the town is shut in by hills which terminate in the forelands of Salcombe and High Peak, two sheer cliffs of a deep red colour.
- Between the dikes and the stream lie " forelands " (interwaarden), which are usually submerged in winter, and frequently lie 1 or 2 yds, higher than the country within the dikes.
- These forelands also offer in course of time an opportunity for endiking and reclamation.
- cuspate forelands, patterned vegetation develops, due to the differing particle size and hydrology.
- On the parallel ridges of cuspate forelands, patterned vegetation develops, due to the differing particle size and hydrology.Advertisement