Forefather sentence example
- Sir Maurice Berkeley of Bruton, a cadet of Stoke Giffard, was forefather of the Viscounts Fitzhardinge, the Lords Berkeley of Stratton (1658-1773) and the earls of Falmouth, all extinct, the Berkeleys of Stratton bequeathing their great London estate, including Berkeley Square and Stratton Street, to the main line.
- The Guardians had no reason to trust the forefather of all vamps.
- Jonny's newfound confidence melted like snow every time the name of Xanderâ€”the tree-sized forefather of all vampiresâ€”was mentioned.
- At this rate, what Xander - the forefather of all vamps - told her wouldn't matter.
- The look was enough for the forefather of all vamps to start towards them.Advertisement
- Did Adam become the forefather of the man Jesus Christ?
- He is a musical forefather for popular music as we know today.
- Only by laying stone on stone with the cooperation of all, by the millions of generations from our forefather Adam to our own times, is that temple reared which is to be a worthy dwelling place of the Great God, he added, and closed his eyes.
- All this must have happened about 640 B.C. After the fall of the Assyrian empire Elam was occupied by the Persian Teispes, the forefather of Cyrus, who, accordingly, like his immediate successors, is called in the inscriptions "king of Anzan."
- Lucian the great exegete of Antioch and his school derived their inspiration from Paul, and he was through Lucian a forefather of Arianism.Advertisement