Foreclosing sentence example
- He had asserted that, owing to the habit of foreclosing small mortgages, " any one with a hundred gulden could gobble up a peasant a year."
- Garnishing wages, attacking bank accounts, and foreclosing on real estate are all used to force payment to affected children.
- Fannie Mae and affiliate mortgage lenders attempt to avoid foreclosing on homes whenever possible because it is a costly process.
- The seller could be the owner, a trustee or the foreclosing lender.
- The process of foreclosing on a home is a costly one for everyone involved, so in some cases it's financially better for the lender to work with the borrower and offer a modification or full refinance.Advertisement
- Also keep in mind that despite the hefty costs associated with foreclosing on a home, some lenders simply aren't willing to work with borrowers.
- Many banks are willing to negotiate, or agree to a short sale, in order to avoid foreclosing on a home.