Forcefully sentence example
- With that, she launched Cassandra at Victor so forcefully he fell back into the wall.
- He could put her in the buggy and he could forcefully take her to the ranch, but he couldn't make her look at her father or talk to him.
- The neonate will suck on the finger or nipple forcefully and rhythmically and the sucking is coordinated with swallowing.
- Blowing breaths help distract you from the pain and stress of the contractions and the birth itself; during this type of breath, you inhale through your nose for three counts and blow the air out of your mouth forcefully.
- If the man before him was who the Watcher said he was â€¦ "I have a right to know," Jonny said less forcefully.Advertisement
- A rhymed poem concluding in free verse can make its point as forcefully as a closing couplet.
- Despite the remains being at best fragmentary, they retain the capacity to evoke forcefully an echo of the power of ancient Rome.
- By implication, they were connected with the cult of a female fertility goddess whose worship was being forcefully suppressed.
- Divya was forcefully taught to wear different dresses, including saris, and jewelry.
- It's the only solo album on which a real band, with whom he has a smidgen of chemistry, backs Grant forcefully.Advertisement
- It 's the only solo album on which a real band, with whom he has a smidgen of chemistry, backs Grant forcefully.
- As well as causing heart rate to increase, sympathetic stimulation also makes the heart muscle contract more forcefully.
- Symptoms include labored breathing, the inability to forcefully blow air out of the lungs, and an increased susceptibility to respiratory tract infections.
- Every year, nearly 50,000 children in the United States are forcefully shaken by their caretakers.
- Expel air forcefully through the nose, causing the abdominal muscles to contract sharply as the abdomen is drawn toward the spine.Advertisement
- There's even a 9pm curfew - signaled, somewhat forcefully, by a volley of gunfire across the valley.
- The peak flow meter measures the child's airflow when he or she blows into it quickly and forcefully.
- Airline security forces may rightfully assume that an unattended bag is a bomb, forcefully opening and destroying it in the process.