Force-of-habit sentence example
- The belief that libertarianism denies the binding force of habit or the gradual development of unchecked tendencies in character depends upon a similar misconception.
- Feeling their incapacity they no longer embarked on great political schemes; and the army, the instrument by which such schemes were carried on, was only held together by the force of habit.
- Sometimes sought out, sometimes rejected, sometimes around by force of habit or mere happenstance.
- Apparently she had forgotten her age and by force of habit employed all the old feminine arts.
- Here and there a couple of bees, by force of habit and custom cleaning out the brood cells, with efforts beyond their strength laboriously drag away a dead bee or bumblebee without knowing why they do it.Advertisement